The ACTCA, Inc.
934 N. University Drive
Coral Springs, FL 33071
Phone: 954-ATC-1250 (954-282-1250)
Your input and feedback is important to us, and the best way to accomplish it is via email. To help protect your privacy and to prevent spam, our contact forms present a graphic image above the "Send" button. This graphic will depict a short, four-character code you must enter in order to submit your email.
All contact forms are linked below. Please choose the one you feel most appropriate for your comment or question:
- Feedback about a Training Provider: for kudos and complaints regarding a class you have taken
- Newsletter Management: add, change, or delete your subscription
- Contact an ATCTA Committee: email will be sent directly to the Committee delegate
- Technical Support: for questions about or issues with the ATCTA presence on the Web
- Email the ATCTA: if no other category seems to fit your communication need, send an email to the ATCTA executive team
- On March 25, 2010 the ATCTA was officially launched during the 2nd annual EXIN USA Partner meeting in New Orleans. The ATCTA Founders introduced the association to those attending the meeting and were welcomed with great enthusiasm. Read More...
- On April 16, 2010 the ATCTA Founders will introduce the association through a webinar meeting which is graciously hosted by Loyalist Certification Services (LCS). For this meeting all LCS accredited ITSM certification training providers will be invited to attend and learn why joining the ATCTA is beneficial. Read More...
- Information Security Management training is still on the rise despite the economy. The new ISO/IEC 27002 certification training underscores this trend. Read More...