Market Research Committee Home Page
Welcome to the ATCTA Market Research Committee. On this page you can find news and announcements from the committee, the roster of committee members, the committee's mission and charter, as well as some frequently asked questions about the Market Research Committee.Market Research Committee Responsibilities
- Develop a written Market Research program
- Ensure that appropriate data is captured and maintained in the Market Research Committee’s database
- Determine the Market Research data requirements
- Develop Market Research data collection methods
- Document (written) database procedures
- Produce and maintain Market Research initiatives
- Industry baselines such as ITSM courses available, ITSM course comparisons, etc.
- Information source for what constitutes a quality training course or a quality instructor through literature, publications, available (data) sources, etc.
- Trends, predictions, expectations
- Conduct periodic member research to identify member Market Research needs, satisfaction levels, environmental factors, and competitive elements
- Membership satisfaction survey
- Member needs assessment
- Regular lapsed member survey
- Initiate a Market Research improvement program to continuously increase the quality of Market Research
- New Market Research initiatives
- Implement (and document) a comprehensive Market Research strategy
- Market Research Plan
- Market Research Processes and Procedures
- Market Research Tools
- Implement standard practices with a clear understanding of current roles and responsibilities
- Volunteer leads: Board of directors, Committee members
- Admin staff member
- Check out this interesting white paper describing how the ATCTA standard, the Code of Conduct, aligns with the international IT Service Management standard, ISO/IEC 20000: The ATCTA Code of Conduct and ISO/IEC 20000.
- Our Market Research Committee welcomes enthusiastic volunteers who are willing to support our committee and help grow our association. If you feel we are talking about you, then please contact your Committee Chair and learn more about how you can contribute to the ITSM training industry.
Kirsten Lora, Market Research Committee Chair, Global Knowledge